January was a big month for us, we successfully launched billing for our public cloud offering and in doing so blew our projections out of the water by on-boarding 162% of the target we set out for ourselves! Thank you so much for all the folks who signed up especially those who gave us feedback (we value it very much).
Here is just a short list of some of the features we added in the last month:
- Launched a new Client Portal
- Improved signup flow process
- Introduced the free credit for new signups
- API Servers are now fully redundant
- Improved reporting engine to include predictive analysis
- Improved the instance creation flow for all Windows VM’s
- Streamlined the provision process for public IP assignment
We are also very excited that due to our newly redundant API servers, we had 100% uptime for both client instances, and API servers. Stability is critical to you and your business requirements, and we are always working hard to maintain it for our cloud.
In January we also compared our offering to see how it stacked up against Rackspace, Digital Ocean, & Linode and the results were very flattering to say the least: https://www.clouda.ca/blog/general/faster-than-rackspace-digital-ocean-and-linode/
It was really an amazing month and we can’t thank you enough for all your support, it’s really very exciting for us to have so much interest in what we are doing and look forward to seeing what happens in February.